Fatty liver means accumulation of extra fat in the liver. This is known as hepatic steatosis in medical language. By the way, our body needs fat, but in excess, our weight increases, along with it, the liver also gets damaged. Generally, fatty liver problems are more common in heavy alcohol drinkers. Those whose daily schedule includes drinking alcohol.
Excessive alcohol consumption increases fat in the liver. Which makes it difficult for the liver to function. But this does not mean that the problem of fatty liver is only in the drinker. Fatty liver problem has become common even among non-drinkers also. And the reason for this is to include more oily, greasy and spicy food in your diet. It not only damages the liver but also increases the weight. Although there are many types of symptoms, there are some common symptoms like tiredness and excessive pain in the right side of the belly. There are some other reasons of fatty liver like obesity, sleep disorder and the age. The older you are, the more likely you are to suffer fatty liver. That’s why those people who have a complaint of fatty liver should follow the diet plan for fatty liver. Which can reduce the problem of people’s fatty liver. And a good diet plan to be followed by everyone who does not have the problem of fatty liver.
Some important tips to make diet plan for fatty liver –
- The person who is going through the problems of fatty liver should increase the amount of fruits and green vegetables in his diet.
- Patients with fatty liver should stay away from fried and spicy food. Both of these can further increase the problem of fatty liver.
- Those people who are suffering from fatty liver should not eat red meat at all, but instead of it fish should be consumed.
- The amount of sugar, salt and oily things should be neglected. These three things can only increase its problem and can also make it worse.
- The problem of fatty liver is most commonly seen in alcohol drinkers, so alcohol should not be consumed at all.
- White bread, rice and pasta all three are very bad for a fatty liver patient.
- Coffee is a good option for people suffering from fatty liver. Coffee contains caffeine which is good for liver.
- Turmeric is a good antiseptic and antibiotic. It also helps in curing fatty liver.
- It would be a good idea to include nuts in your routine diet. It will provide essential oil to your body which your body needs.
- A person troubled by fatty liver should also remove milk from his diet because it can also harm him.
Initially it is difficult to change your diet suddenly. But it is the fact that if you do something continuously for 21 days, it becomes a habit. If someone follows the 21 day fatty liver diet plan, then he will get used to it. Then it will be easy for anyone to follow the diet plan. And a good diet plan can solve anyone’s problem soon.