Are you passionate about motorcars or ever thought of designing your vehicle?
The Automotive Industry is one of the most booming sectors, and at present, it is one of the most important areas of the economy, as developments in driving are turning out to be more moderate than any other time in recent memory. With advanced technology, every day, a new automotive product is invented. So, the people who want to study Automotive courses need to keep themselves refreshed with the current standards of the industry.
What includes in an Automotive course?
Automotive courses are one of the most demanding vocational courses in Australia, which includes the design, manufacturing, transformation and maintenance or repair of light and heavy vehicles.
A broad range of topics is covered in the motor mechanic course. The course will cover auto materials, auto electrical and hardware, computer-aided vehicle design, auto maintenance, etc. Students will also learn about the latest automobile technologies, Mobil or lubricants, Internal combustion engines, vehicle chassis, design, and more.
Courses offered in Automotive Training Programs
If you want to become a successful career in the automobile sector, you will choose any one of the below mentioned automotive training programs as per your educational needs:-
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (COURSE CODE AUR30620 | CRICOS CODE 102698A)
- Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis (COURSE CODE AUR40216 | CRICOS CODE 102699M)
- Diploma of Automotive Management (COURSE CODE AUR50116 | CRICOS CODE 102700A)
Job Roles for an Automotive Expert
After successful completion of any automotive courses, you will get various career or job opportunities includes:-
- Motor Mechanic (General)
- Automotive Light Vehicle Mechanical Repair Technician
- Automotive Master Technician
- Automotive Mechanical Overhaul Technician
- Performance Vehicle Technician
- Advanced Diagnostic Technician
The demand for skilled automotive technicians is very high in the Australian automotive industry. Therefore, the first step to becoming an Automotive specialist is to pursue an auto mechanic course from a reputed college in Australia.