Decades ago, greening was simply a foreign option for the domestic and commercial cleaning industry. Today, ecological carpet cleaning is an integral part of the service catalogs of most companies, as sustainable practices are becoming increasingly important for people, companies and the world in which we live.
At Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne, we are committed to providing state-of-the-art environmentally friendly alternatives to people who aim to reduce their daily impact on the environment. So what exactly is eco-friendly carpet cleaning and how does it improve responsible user behavior? Here is our quick guide to this topic.
What is special about ecological carpet cleaning?
Ecological cleaning of our carpet consists of two basic principles, namely:
- State-of-the-art cleaning machines operate on the principle of hot water extraction. The so-called rug steam cleaning uses high temperatures, water and strong extracts to combat deep dirt with minimal use of chemicals and detergents.
- Eco-friendly cleaning solutions, which are biodegradable and generally have the least impact on nature. Their gentle formula removes dirt naturally, without harsh chemicals and harmful substances.
The result is, as always, impeccable, just a little less invasive and completely less environmentally friendly, according to the top industry standards.
Ecological cleaning of carpets is suitable for both residential and commercial buildings. It guarantees both perfect hygiene and sustainable performance, without additional costs and costs.
Ecological cleaning of carpets – why is it important?
How does the ecological cleanliness of carpets affect nature?
As for our planet, the benefits of cleaning green carpets are:
- Minimal impact on aquatic life
- super-fast decompose and zero negative impact on the biological ecosystem
- minimizing the impact on the environment;
- Product testing without cruelty
As simple as it may sound, these details can significantly affect the state of our planet, especially if they are adopted by large groups of people around the world.
Additional benefits of environmentally friendly carpet cleaning.
Good for nature, good for surfaces, good for people – these are the three pillars of ecological cleaning services for domestic and business customers.
In addition to reducing the impact on the environment, ecological cleaning can offer many additional benefits, such as:
- Reducing the risk of allergic reactions and hypersensitivity in allergic people and pets
- Improving the quality of life of people suffering from allergies, respiratory diseases and skin irritations
- prolong the life of soft surfaces by providing gentle care without abrasives
- Achieving an environmentally conscious way of living and managing small, medium and large enterprises.
At carpet cleaning sameday, we offer solid advice on variable options to suit your taste, preferences and lifestyle choices as a customer.
All you have to do is contact our team and let us know the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of carpet cleaning. Because we believe that all choices are good choices, once they are well informed and adapted to the details of your case.